Announcement

Please consider donating! My PC is having serious trouble at the moment, any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Need help with Chronos? Remember that you can Email chronosdevelopment@gmail.com with any questions you might have!

Saturday 26 March 2011

Prototype Downloads Available!

Hey guys.

You can now download the Chronos prototypes to the right. I shouldn't have to remind you to read the disclaimer at the top of the page and also the READ ME file contained in the RARs.

Installation instructions can be found in the first video on the "Tutorials" page (link also to the right). I'd suggest watching both videos before using Chronos.

There's a third video to come, but it was too long for YouTube, so I'm going to have to split it in half, which I'll do tomorrow or something.

Also, there's now a donate button on the blog and in the program itself. If I actually get any donations, I may come up with some perks for people who donate larger amounts. That's if donating happens at all! Go on, buy me a cup of coffee :).

Enjoy.

Larks.

No comments:

Post a Comment