Announcement

Please consider donating! My PC is having serious trouble at the moment, any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Need help with Chronos? Remember that you can Email chronosdevelopment@gmail.com with any questions you might have!

Saturday 26 March 2011

Testers

Hey guys.

I see from my traffic that Chronos has already been linked on several guild forums etc (which is awesome, thanks!). At the moment I'm not tracking downloads, so if it wouldn't be too much bother could anyone trying out Chronos drop me a comment on the blog with what version they're testing and any initial comments.

You can also send me an Email at chronosdevelopment@gmail.com.

I'd like to have an idea of the level of interest, but I'd rather not have to spend time writing a download tracker script if I can help it :).

Don't be shy about mentioning features you'd like in the software, although keep in mind that I will not be implementing a dps tracker. There are plenty of excellent parsers already, like ACT, that don't need reinventing.

Thanks.

EDIT: Comments can now be made by anyone (they will appear after moderation).

No comments:

Post a Comment